Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Graduation

Wow, I'm WAY behind in updating things!

In the past 4 months we've had a baby, accepted a job, graduated from seminary, moved across the country, bought our first home, started ministry at Trinity's RUF, traveled to Memphis, and about a million other things!! We're so thankful for how the Lord has graciously provided for us and taken care of us during this whirlwind. It's been wonderful to see the body of Christ in action as we've adjusted to our new home in San Antonio.
I haven't uploaded our latest pictures of the house and our trip to Memphis, but here are a few from Michael's graduation that I've been meaning to put up.









1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad ya'll made it home safe and sound. Thanks again for stopping to see us. Hope you don't mind I wrote a mini novel on my blog about our visit. Ha.