Monday, September 20, 2010

What a face!

I cannot look at this picture without laughing out loud! Abby's personality has definitely been coming out a lot over the past couple weeks, and she's developed this terrible hilarious facial expression. I told her that nobody else could make a face like this and actually look cute. She "talks" all the time and is obsessed with her tongue. She's always sticking it out and saying "lalala" or "blah blah blah." I think she's going to have a little fire in her personality. She's a super happy baby but gets very upset if something gets taken away or her needs are not attended to in a timely fashion. Enjoy the picture...you're probably going to want to make it your wallpaper for a good laugh throughout the day.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ah! I love it! I just want to squeeze her! Uh oh, has some personality in her huh, her and Sadie really would be buds, haha, or trouble...

Give her and Caleb kisses for me!