Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dear Friends

My friend and neighbor Emily has a son named Hudson who is only about 3 weeks younger than Caleb, and Friday they came over for Caleb and Hudson's first play date! The boys mostly just tried to eat each other's toys (and ears), but Emily and I enjoyed talking about life, helping our boys interact, and taking pictures of hopefully the first of many play dates. 

About a year ago a few other seminary wives and I started a Bible study together, and this group of women has slowly become some of my closest friends. This weekend we had a mini sort of retreat at my friend Annie's house, and these are a couple of pictures from our time together and the delicious chicken tostadas we made. These sweet friends have been such an amazing blessing in my life...I cannot begin to describe all that they have done for me and our family. I love you girls so much! 

...And here's Caleb after our long exhausting weekend. We had a blast, but we are so tired and so happy to be home with Michael. 

0 comments: