Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Remember...

There are so many moments at this stage in Caleb's childhood that I just want to freeze and keep forever. I figured that I should start writing some of them down so that I won't forget.


He loves to run toward us with his arms completely outstretched and a huge grin on his face.

He's obsessed with shoes...must be wearing them or carrying them around all the time.

He's learned to say, "I love you." It sounds like "I lalu."

When he's frustrated with not being able to do something he'll look for us and say, "help please."

He loves to eat oatmeal every morning...it's the one thing I can always count on him to eat. That and any kind of berries.

He says "hi" very enthusiastically, all the time...especially when he sees us or passes strangers in the library, grocery store, park, etc.

He loves to read...takes after mom and dad. He brings us books to read to him throughout the day.

I know these things seem so mundane and just stuff that every kid does, but they are so precious to me and I'm so determined not to forget a single thing. I feel so lucky every day that I get to be his mom...Thank you, Lord, for such a sweet gift.





0 comments: