Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Tricks

Seriously, can you get any cuter? Michael took this picture yesterday on his day with Caleb. They get to spend every Wednesday together while I work at the pediatrician's office. Michael makes him laugh all day. He loves his daddy!

Caleb has upgraded from his bassinet to his awesome new crib. I really think he loves it! We're smart new parents and put the crib together while he was taking a nap. We're also really excited new parents because we got him up from his nap to see if he liked his new bed:) He rolled and squealed and kicked to his heart's content. Here he is enjoying all the space:

And finally, on to the big news-- Last week I was sitting on the floor with Caleb who was lying on his back, I looked away for a second, and when I looked back, he was on his tummy! So I was there for the first time he rolled over, I just didn't actually see it. We've had plenty of chances to see it since then though...he's already an old pro! He rolls over and then grunts and squeals until we put him back on his back...he hasn't figured out how to do it himself yet, but I'm sure that will come any day now. 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay!! I have been faithfully checking, waiting for a new post! And it was worth the wait =) I LOVE the pics!!! What a big boy!! Can't wait to see you guys! Love you!

Design A-Peele said...

Hey Rachel! I found your blog through Katie's. Caleb is so cute. I'll check back for entertainment during my work day:) Hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Can I borrow that cutie for a few days???? Hes so adorable! Thats exciting that hes rolling over! I love and miss you tons!

Crystal said...

welcome to the bloggin world!! love seeing the pictures of baby Caleb! hope i can see him in person sometime :)
Crystal