Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Braithwaits

This weekend one of my best friends in the world, Stephanie, came in town with her husband Ryan and their 2 kids, Hannah and Bennett. It was SO much fun to spend time with them! The only problem was that it made me wish even more that they lived closer. Michael and I got a taste of what it will be like to have 3 kids some day...crazy fun:) All 4 of us parents needed a margarita by the end of the evening!

Stephanie talked me into putting Caleb into his jumparoo for the first time, and of course he loved it! I love how he is extremely focused on the green plastic frog. I think he wanted to eat it! He is growing so fast and learning so much every day...I wish you all could see how cute his smile is. He's curious about the camera and gets a serious look on his face every time I pull it out!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I just watched this a gain- it's a great reminder of how stinkin' cute that little guy is! I miss him! I wanted too, to say thanks for coming to our house last Saturday! It meant so much for you to come by! I know ya'll always have hectic visits in Memphis, so we were thrilled to get to see you for a bit! Love you and miss you guys! hope evryone is doing well, we need to catch up soon!